PET BOARDING SERVICES
Dogs boarding are encouraged to be socialized with other boarding dogs and integrated with our daycare program. We believe they should be given the same opportunity to get out, play, and take advantage of enrichment activities. We also provide exit baths, nail trimming services, and other add-on services for our boarding and daycare clients.
Boarding reservations require a $30 non-refundable deposit (per dog) to secure their stay. Deposits will be forfeited for any cancellation.
· We offer indoor & outdoor runs and exercise yards for year round kennel services
· Please book ahead for summer & major holidays
Lots of Fun
· Your pet will enjoy individual attention & plenty of activities
BOARDING RATES | All Dogs $35.00 per day
We provide exit baths, nail trimming services, and other add-on services for our boarding and daycare clients. We also provide walk-in nail trimming services, though we ask that clients call ahead to ensure there is a staff member present who can complete that service.
- Please download and fill out our The Pet Owner Agreement Form and bring it in for your first boarding request.
- All pets 6-months or older must be spayed or neutered.
- All dogs MUST present proof of vaccinations upon arrival. RABIES CERTIFICATES ARE REQUIRED BY LAW.
- We understand your pet may have a favorite blanket, sleeping pad or bed. However, we ask that you leave all bedding at home as we have all the bedding they could possibly need.
- We accept pets with special needs. There will be a $2 per day per dog fee for any oral or topical medication administration. Insulin administration will incur a $5 per day per dog fee. Our staff will prepare and administer medication as instructed.
- We request that you bring your dog’s own food to help combat any gastrointestinal issues. We do keep food on hand should you run out or prefer to have us feed our food. The Animal Inn supplied food rate is $2 per dog per day.
- Toys may get shared or chewed so please do not bring your pet’s favorites.
- We pride ourselves on being a social kennel. If your dog is not social or would not be permitted to interact with other dogs, we recommend looking into other facilities.
- Ask about our Enrichment Add-Ons!
REQUIRED: Rabies Certificate, Distemper Boosters, Kennel Cough (Bordetella).
WE WILL NOT ACCEPT YOUR DOG WITHOUT PROOF OF ALL THREE (3) VACCINATIONS AND A COPY OF THE RABIES CERTIFICATE.
We are required BY LAW to have a copy of the rabies certificate on file for any dog in our facility.
SCHEDULE A STAY
Please call Monday through Friday between 8am and 2pm or fill out the form below. Let us know about your furry friend and the services you'd like to use!