When dropping off your pet, we invite you come inside if you are able to wear a mask. If you are unable to wear a mask or would rather stay in your car, we will provide curbside service for check-ins.
We have now extended our weekend hours: Saturday 8am to 11am and Sunday 10am to 11am. While planning for the next few months, please note that we will be closed November 8-15 as well as Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day. Please call or email us with any questions you may have!
PET BOARDING & KENNEL SERVICES
Let your pet experience their home away from home at The Animal Inn. Our facility offers 35 indoor and outdoor runs and 4 exercise yards. We provide a climate controlled, private run for overnight stays with daily integration. Your pet will enjoy individual attention and plenty of activities as they run and fetch under the care of our dedicated staff. They can even bring their own toys, food and bedding.
· We offer indoor & outdoor runs and exercise yards for year round kennel services
· Please book ahead for summer & major holidays
Lots of Fun
· Your pet will enjoy individual attention & plenty of activities
KENNEL RATES | All Dogs $25.00 per day
'Dog Family' Discount! Bring in your second dog and there is a $5 discount per day. That means 2 dogs from the same family would be $45 per day. $18 daycare fee for pickups after 12pm.
- Please download and fill out our The Pet Owner Agreement Form and bring it in for your First Daycare or with your Boarding Request.
- We do not accept pets 6-months or older for Daycare if they have not been spayed or neutered.
- All dogs MUST present proof of vaccinations upon arrival.
- We understand your pet will have a favorite blanket, sleeping pad or bed. Personal bedding must be sized to fit our large capacity washing machine so that we can keep the sleeping area clean and fresh.
- We accept pets with special needs. There will be a $5 per day charge for medical injections and $1 per day charge for pill administration.
- Toys may get shared or chewed so please do not bring your pet’s favorites.
Required: Rabies Certificate, Distemper Boosters, Kennel Cough (Bordatella).
WE WILL NOT ACCEPT YOUR DOG WITHOUT PROOF OF ALL THREE (3) VACCINATIONS. Please present a COPY of the rabies certificate for our records.
Not sure how your pet will feel about a kennel? We offer ONE FREE doggie daycare session to new kennel care customers to introduce the routine to your dog before their stay!
SCHEDULE A STAY
Please call Monday through Friday between 8am and 2pm for a quote from one of our experienced groomers or fill out the form below!